Today we have been to Caserta and once again I was impressed with what we saw. After the morning training session which was by the way an excellent session with the players focusing on differentiated work for those who played more or less minutes in Marseille and with a great involvement and willingness from all members of our staff. Although near, we had talked about the wonders of Caserta and now we have seen it with our own eyes.
We tried to see everything and first was the English Garden which had a huge variety of tree species and plants and an impressive array of botanical samples. Then there were the architectural environments, its various sources, the Aeolus, the Diana... Later English Mansion. We also visited the theater - Castelluccia and of course, we found the Royal Palace (with a visit to the crib, the royal apartments and we admired all the paintings...) I want to make a special mention to all the staff of the gardens, the environment and of the palace. In each and every one of the visits we have made since our arrival to Naples both in the city and beyond, there has only been one thing that has stood the grandeur of what we have seen -the friendliness, warmth, affection, sympathy... we've been finding in all the places we have visited. Today in Caserta, a little more of the same. Thank you all for the wonderful and kind treatment.
By the way, I received a lot of compliments because today was San Rafe day in Naples. My name day, as everyone knows is in September coinciding with the celebration of the Angels Archangels, amongst which is San Rafael. From today I have a second name day in October - October 24th. I thank all those who have congratulated me with these gestures.
And now we are already thinking about tomorrow's training and finalising the match against Torino - a historic Italian football and our next opponent. As always, Forza Napoli!
- Joselu is here, excellent news
- Merino joins Manquillo and Jacob
- Florian joins our squad
- Steve joins our challenge
- Congratulations to Woodman and Armstrong
- Goodbye Tioté, a true professional
- Fabio and Filippo, also back to the elite
- Another prize for the collective effort
- A great comeback inspired by amazing fans
- An award reflecting the work of the group
- Christian Atsu, pace and ability
- Welcome Murphy and Lazaar
- Stephen Miller MBE, a real example
- Diamé signs for Newcastle United
- Clark arrives with experience and balance
- Molto felice 90° compleanno, Napoli
- We can count on Grant
- With Alder and Sweeney in our memories
- Hayden, another new signing
- Gámez joins the project