Yesterday the Newcastle United Foundation's annual dinner took place celebrating its 10th anniversary and I had the pleasure to attend with my staff (Antonio Gómez, Mikel Antia, Paco de Miguel and Simon Smith) and some of Newcastle's first players such as: Ayoze Pérez, Christian Atsu, Martin Dúbravka, Fede Fernández, Sean Longstaff, Javier Manquillo and Salomón Rondón. It was a lovely dinner and a beautiful gala to reward people and athletes who are an example of sacrifice and daily efforts and who are involved with the community. The Awards Ceremony was hosted by Gabby Loan, a great fan of Newcastle United and the awarded were: Olly McKenna, Ishmael Bamba, Sam McVie, Chloe French y NUFC Fans Foodbank.
I always believe that it´s important for a club to be involved in its community, in this case through the Foundation, trying to improve the lives of fellow citizens. The work of the Newcastle United Foundation is massive, and provides an example of the unity needed in the club and within the football team. It's always a pleasure to support all of this in any way I can.
- Two signings to find a balance
- Looking to the future
- A reward for all of us
- Traoré visits Newcastle
- At Newcastle United Foundation tenth anniversary dinner
- Congratulations Jamaal
- A very technological day
- An intense and useful day in Nyon
- Federico Fernández joins NUFC
- Schär arrives straigh from the World Cup
- Our Irish experience has come to an end
- Welcome again Kenedy
- RB, now on Instagram
- South Korea captain checks in
- Martin Dubravka stays with us
- Kenedy is here, welcome to NUFC
- Rewarding morning in Durham
- At the 125 Years United Dinner
- Coaches from Madrid visit Newcastle
- Merino is ours, it's great news!