After the Easter mini break we have came back to work with the squad this afternoon in order to get ready for another massive important match on Saturday. It has been a special session for me as I've had the pleasure to welcome Zoe Ellison and her husband, Darren, to our training grounds today. As most of you know, Zoe joined us at the Leicester match holding a big banner to welcome and support me. Unfortunately, she tripped and fell. She has fully recovered and today I was really happy to be able to meet her and say thank you.
Zoe's gesture has made me remember lots of good moments as a Premier League Manager where so many fans has been supportive along the years. I can have that amazing feeling again with the Newcastle fans that have warmly welcomed me and my staff and showing an unconditional support since my first day in Tyneside.
Howay the Lads!!!
- The 5k run for the 96'
- Finally justice!!!
- In memory the 96
- Big thank you to Zoe and the Toon Army
- Farewell to a Legend: R.I.P. Johan Cruyff
- A dream in black and white
- Congratulations to Paco de Miguel
- Thank you, it's been an honour
- R.I.P. Ignacio Zoco
- Today the challenge begins
- Good news, Ramos stays with us
- Great news, Pablo
- Historical poker in basketball
- Congratulations to the Under-19 team and good luck in the fi...
- Ciao Napoli!!!
- A barbecue to unite strengths
- Liverpool's 'red heart' Steven Gerrard
- Happy 2015 'azzurro'
- Merry Christmas, happy Super Cup
- Reunion with Viaud