I have just been informed that I have been awarded with 'Manager of the month for November' by the 'Premier League' and, obviously, it is a great joy to receive this award.
We have previously been honoured with this distinction on other occasions, five during my time in Liverpool, once whilst at Chelsea and now, for the first time in the Premier League with Newcastle United. This one makes me especially happy because is a recognition of the hard work of this period.
As I have said before, in a team sport such as football, this prize is not just for the coach, my work would not be possible without the collaboration, effort and professionalism of my colleagues. From the players, with their commitment week by week on the pitch, to the coaching staff that strives daily to improve our training methods. Also, to the rest of the staff that helps us every day to achieve our goals. They are also the architects of the victories we achieved throughout the month of November. I want to share the, 'Manager of the month for November ', with all of them and all of Club's supporters. Thank you very much and ... C'MON TOONS !!!
- Rafa's visit to Barnstondale
- Family day
- Two signings to find a balance
- Looking to the future
- A reward for all of us
- Traoré visits Newcastle
- At Newcastle United Foundation tenth anniversary dinner
- Congratulations Jamaal
- A very technological day
- An intense and useful day in Nyon
- Federico Fernández joins NUFC
- Schär arrives straigh from the World Cup
- Our Irish experience has come to an end
- Welcome again Kenedy
- RB, now on Instagram
- South Korea captain checks in
- Martin Dubravka stays with us
- Kenedy is here, welcome to NUFC
- Rewarding morning in Durham
- At the 125 Years United Dinner