"We have been training for 5 months now, our body and stamina are ready, and we hope we can prepare our minds".
"All we have to do now is work hard, fight hard in the competition to gain more confidence".
"I want to maintain a balance. There are old players and young players in the team, and the two new foreign players are in great condition and training".
"Shandong Luneng has a lot of excellent players and has been training for a period of time. It is a strong team. What we have to prepare is not only for this game, but for two months of competition".
- Rafa BenÝtez Highlights before Shanghai Shenhua
- Rafa BenÝtez Highlights before Henan Jianye
- Rafa BenÝtez Highlights before Shandong Luneng
- Rafa BenÝtez in 'Corriere Dello Sport'
- We hit 100K. Thank you
- Rafa BenÝtez in BBC Radio 5 from China
- Rafa BenÝtez: "Our goal is to create a legacy for Dalian"
- To Newcastle United fans
- Rafa BenÝtez on The Times
- Rafa BenÝtez on Liverpool Echo