Here are some comments about the Crystal Palace game made by Rafa in the press conference yesterday.:
"We want to win. We want to get 3 points in every game, but especially after the current start of the season. We should be closer with these upcoming teams. It will not be easy, but we have more of a chance. Our idea is to win, but if we can’t, then a draw is OK."
"Every game is an opportunity to get 3 points for us. Watching these games, on paper they were difficult. On paper these ones are ‘easier’, but every game is a challenge for us. It is a difficult game but I’m confident we can win".
"I was talking with the head of recruitment this morning. We have an idea for the next window, and now we just need to see if we have any money. Always we have to be optimistic, but also realistic".
"I sent a message to Stephen Darby. As a professional and as a lad he was really good. I would like to see him and support him in any way I can. I was talking with Ritchie about it. I wish him all the best - I would to anyone, but especially to him because he is so nice".
"Zaha is a good player, no doubt about that, but I think the FA has to deal with these comments and I’m sure that Andre Marriner will not have this in the back of his head.
“The way that he plays, normally he will receive more tackles than other players because he likes to run at players. It won’t make any difference for our players.
"You can maybe get 20 players in any competition talking about the same thing. Players with pace and ability are normally exposed to these things. It’s something we cannot change".
- Rafa Benítez Highlights before Fulham
- Rafa Benítez Highlights before Liverpool
- Rafa Benítez Highlights before Brighton
- Rafa Benítez on BBC Radio 5
- Rafa Benítez Highlights before Southampton
- Guillem Balagué on Rafa Benítez
- Rafa Benítez Highlights before Leicester
- Rafa Benítez Highlights before Crystal Palace
- Rafa Benítez Highlights before Arsenal
- Rafa Benítez Highlights before Bournemouth