We have to share with you some great news! It is two months since we decided to start using Instagram, this new adventure in the most important social network today. Our idea, as always, is to bring us closer to our followers. And the result, as many times before, has exceeded all of our expectations. We already have 50,000 followers on Instagram and we have to thank you again, fans of Rafa Benítez and his career. This time, using photography as a support, we wanted to build a new bridge towards you. We knew that images would be an ideal way to share the daily routine of the Spanish coach, his work ethic and the way he understands football. 50,000 followers is a very important milestone that gives us strength to keep improving. We have always opted for communication through social networks as we have found them to be the best showcase for Rafa Benítez's work, one in which your opinion is also reflected. Our work, bringing Rafa Benítez closer to his fans, makes sense when we see these great responses.
On behalf of Rafa, thank you all, we hope to see you on his website and on his social network accounts on Twitter and Instagram.
- Benítez: "Every game is really important"
- Benítez: "There are good problems for me"
- Rafa Benítez: Highlights before Everton
- Benítez: "We have to keep the confidence high"
- Rafa Benítez: Highlights before West Ham
- Benítez: "It's important to have players who can compete"
- Benítez: "The pressure is similar"
- Rafa Benítez: highlights before Bournemouth
- Benítez: "With fans behind us, we can do it"
- Benítez: "We have to keep the belief"