Adam is 23 years old and has been blind from birth.
He started climbing and training with ‘OnThisROC, a Liverpool based Paraclimbing Community Interest Company, about a year ago after seeing a news item on local television.
He recently competed in the British Mountaineering Council’s Paraclimbing Series, and finished overall second in his category.
He has now been selected to be part of the GB Paraclimbing Team and will be competing in Austria in July (Immst), Italy in August (Arco), and then representing GB in the World Championships in Spain in September (Gijon).
He is being supported by various organisations in fundraising and sponsorship activities throughout the Wirral, and will be joining up with the ‘UK and Eire Tri-4-Life’ team, for a sponsored climb of Ben Nevis at the end of July. If you want to support him as well you can contact with his parents: Geoff and Kathy 00-44(0)1516483177.
- MBF helps WSBPS with a Braille Note Touch
- MBF thanks M53 Ford in Birkenhead
- The MBF make a donation to the Charles Thompson Mission
- The Montse Benitez Foundation Golf Day
- Great job at Barnstondale
- MBF's Calendar for 2016
- Buddy Holly Evening at Caldy Golf Club
- The MBF makes a donation to Dale Farm Trust
- MBF with EYF's Fun Day
- Supporting Adam, young local Liverpool fan