The Empowering Youth Foundation have been working in schools in Liverpool to deliver a unique life and golf skills programme. On Friday 11th July all of the schools that have been taking part in the programme, including Ernest Cookson, Redbridge, St Pauls and St Albert’s took part in a fun day at Croxteth Park to celebrate what they have learnt. The day was organised in conjunction with the Liverpool School Sports Partnership. MBF took part in this beautiful initiative giving a donation to buy the Snag equipment that the kids used. Teams of 10 from the different schools took part in a competition which saw St Albert’s in Stockbridge Village taking home the trophy for first place.
The Empowering Youth Foundation’s programme is designed to inspire and teach valuable life skills to vulnerable young people. The programmes uses golf as the catalyst and is designed to teach nine core values, including 'honesty', 'judgement' and 'responsibility'. This fully inclusive programme is designed to result in community cohesion and development of a transferable skill set for young people.
- MBF helps WSBPS with a Braille Note Touch
- MBF thanks M53 Ford in Birkenhead
- The MBF make a donation to the Charles Thompson Mission
- The Montse Benitez Foundation Golf Day
- Great job at Barnstondale
- MBF's Calendar for 2016
- Buddy Holly Evening at Caldy Golf Club
- The MBF makes a donation to Dale Farm Trust
- MBF with EYF's Fun Day
- Supporting Adam, young local Liverpool fan